Lee's Hill Lightning Families,
1. Tomorrow we will have a team breakfast after each practice! Each swimmer, Please bring a breakfast item (and serving utensil, if needed) to share with your teammates!
We will have our Annual Swimmers' Breakfasts after each practice on 8/3. Please send a breakfast item(s) to share with your swimmer(s). ***Please remember serving utensils if necessary and label any dishes/pans that need to be returned.
Muffins, breads, egg dishes, and fruit would be great items to send. Please have your child come with their own water bottle so they have a drink during the breakfast.
Please label any ingredients for homemade items or include the ingredient list on store bought goods. We want to make sure anyone with allergy concerns can know what is included. Thank you!
2. Bring any final Practice with a Purpose donations to submit to me at practice tomorrow! Checks are OK – please make them out to LHST.
3. If you are a poster buddy, please bring it to practice tomorrow and give it to Mari Galindo-Sanchez.
4. Please do not forget to RSVP for the Awards Banquet on Sunday, August 5th at 5 PM at the Southside Pool
Please join us at the SOUTH pool at 5:00 on Sunday, August 5th, to celebrate a great season, hold our annual meeting, and award our wonderful swimmers!!
Please RSVP using the Evite link so we have an accurate headcount: http://evite.me/TWG2uAaMcS
The Swim Team will provide a nacho bar, hotdogs and drinks.
Please help by bringing the following:
H-L, fruit dish (sliced watermelon, fruit salad, etc.)
M-S, pasta or casserole dish (e.g. mac and cheese, tortellini, etc)
T-Z, salad (e.g. green, potato, pasta)
* If your family has more than four people, please consider bringing two items to share. With our smaller team this year, we want to ensure that there is enough food for everyone attending. Thanks!
* Please bring any serving utensils and dishes needed. Be sure to label them so they can get returned to you.
* Please bring pool passes for entrance into the pool.
If you have any questions please contact Julie Appleton: 540-538-1920 or firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Bring ALL your team spirit and fast swimming to Finals on Saturday at the Ron Rosner YMCA!!!