Wednesday, June 15, 2011

re: Lightning News Flash

Greetings everyone,

First, I apologize the last News Flash, I forgot to send out "bcc". I have to click off to the top of the page to get the "bcc" line and I forgot. I do try to minimize sharing everyone's email, please forgive me when I slip and forget.

Second, Mock Meet information:
       1. Sign up for jobs is set up on www.mysignup.com; at the bottom of the page on the left (scroll down) enter leehillswims@yahoo.com as the email of the person who set it up. Click the link for the Mock meet (and any others if you haven't signed up for 6 halves).

       2. Swimmers should be at the pool between 6:45 - 7am, Saturday morning. The meet will start at 7:30am

Third, miss meet forms are available on the web site and in "the Box" at the pool. Please be sure to notify Coach Jay in advance if your child will miss a meet. They plan the meet on Monday evening, so in advance is by the end of the evening clinic the Monday before the meet.

Remember most information is available on the web site, please check there first for timely answers to your questions.

Donna Aker
540-455-9141
donna_aker@hotmail.com

Optimist Club of Fredericksburg

www.pamperedchef.biz/akerduo

Lee Hill Swim Team Links
http://lhlflash.blogspot.com/
www.golightning.org

 
 





No comments: