Sunday, February 1, 2015

Lee's Hill Lightning News - Eagle Scout Project

Dear Lee's Hill Lightning Families,

Hi, my name is Garrett Hawley and I have been an active member of the swim team for 12 years. I am also a Boy Scout from Troop 1410 working towards achieving my Eagle Scout rank. In order to earn the Eagle Scout rank I must complete a project that benefits my community. I have selected for my project to give back to my team that I love so much. My project will consist of building 6 brand new wooden benches for the clerk of the course. These benches will replace the old worn down benches that we have now. The project must be funded by donations or fundraising. To build the benches I must raise enough money to cover the cost of the supplies for the benches. Myself, my fellow scouts, family and friends will supply the labor to build the benches. The project will cost approximately 500 dollars. A small contribution from each family will make this project possible. If you’re interested in financially supporting this project, please mail checks or cash to my home address at: 10313 Colechester St. Fredericksburg, VA 22408. Checks should be made out to Troop 1410. Your contributions will be greatly appreciated and the project will be completed well before the new season. Thank you and if you have any question you can email me at hawleygman@gmail.com.

 

Garrett Hawley 

Life Scout Troop 1410

 

No comments: