Friday, August 5, 2016

2016 RSL American Division Finals - Good Luck! Swim Lightning Fast!

Lee’s Hill Lightning Families,

 

Just got back for the KG YMCA.  Everything is set up and ready to go for tomorrow.

 

I huge thanks to all the Lightning Families, as well as all the other teams who sent people to help setup!

 

A big thanks to all those who helped load the truck at our pool, and those who helped unload at the YMCA.

 

It all went very well – I think we are ready.

 

I know our concessions committee is still working into the night to prepare great food for tomorrow.

 

As a reminder – for the first session our younger swimmers (10 and under / events 1-22) warm up at 6:45 AM.  I would be at the pool by 6:15 AM to get settled.

 

Our older swimmers (11 & Older / events 23-36) will be warning up at 10:30 AM – so I would try to arrive at the pool by 10:00 AM.

 

I wish all our swimmers and volunteers good luck tomorrow.

 

Swim Lightning Fast!

 

Bob

 

 

 

 

No comments: