Wednesday, June 9, 2010

FW: swim team


Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 18:57:29 -0400
From: capohanka@verizon.net
To: donna_aker@hotmail.com
Subject: Please send to the whole team

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for making sign up so seamless for me.  I really appreciate it.

We are still looking for some people to be officials (stroke and turn, referee, starter, head timer).  If you are willing to step up and help with those, I would really appreciate it.  No previous experience is required for these.  There is one training left on Saturday at 9 am at Fox Point for anyone willing.  If you would like to be an official, but cannot make the training, let me know and I can make other arrangements to get you trained. 

I have rearranged some things to open up a few more jobs.  If you have not signed up for your 6 half meets yet, please go to our blog for the links to the meets to sign up.  I have removed the password so you will not need it to access any of the meets now. 

As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Thanks,

Carey Pohanka
Meet Director



The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.

No comments: