Thursday, June 3, 2010

re: swim team practice

Greetings,
 
Okay so we got one practice in this week! There is NO PRACTICE FRIDAY. The next practice is Monday evening.
 
Lightning News Flash Blog - this is the easiest and quickest way to get word out regarding cancellations. (all the Board does not have everyone's email) You do not have to sign up or create a user account to see the postings. Go to the team website - www.golightning.org and click on the "Blog". We will also try to post it on facebook, but not everyone has access to our facebook page - Lee's Hill Lightning Swim Team group.
 
Congratulation to our graduates! I won't list them because I'm not certain I know all their names - I will by the end of the summer when we send them off to College!
 
If you know someone new to the team, make sure they get this email. If they didn't, they can send me an email and I'll add them to the group.

Go Lightning!
Donna Aker
540-455-9141
donna_aker@hotmail.com
www.pamperedchef.biz/akerduo
 
 






Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.

No comments: