Friday, July 30, 2010

FW: finals sign up

Hi everyone! 

We still have slots to fill for finals.  Thank you to all of you who have already stepped up!  We have to have all of these jobs filled by tomorrow so please save me the trouble of calling you and sign up today.  We especially need parents of kids 11 and up to sign up because we have twice as many afternoon slots.

Thanks,

Carey
 
Just to let everyone know - hotmail has decided to limit how many emails I can send in a day (without paying to upgrade), so I maybe switching to my comcast account.
 
I have posted a brief description of the Board positions we need to fill on the website. If you are interested in being on the Board let me know.

Donna Aker
540-455-9141
donna_aker@hotmail.com
http://lhlflash.blogspot.com/
www.golightning.org
Online Missed Meet Form
www.pamperedchef.biz/akerduo

No comments: