Wednesday, July 20, 2011

FW: Lightning Flash - College Heights Signups -urgent!

 
As many of you have realized over the last week, the mysignup page has locked you out of the last two meet schedules that used to be there for College Heights and Dahlgren. Those two signup pages seem to have disappeared and despite the company's claim that they can possibly recover them, I have yet to hear back from them for several days. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes some of you. I have tried to recreate the sign up page based on the last time I backed it up -which was July 5th. I realize that some may have gone in to sign up for jobs or change previous sign-ups since then, but it is the best I have. I urge all of you to look at the site for the College Height meet and make sure that you are signed up for the correct jobs and/or sign up for an open slot. I tried to update some of the info based on emails that I recieved this week. If your name is in an incorrect spot and you cannot change it due to password issue or whatever, please email me right away and I will adjust for you.
 
I will still hold out hope that the mysignup folks will recover the Dahlgren signup. If I have not heard by Friday, I will recreate the Dahlgren page again as well.
 
Also, as a reminder, the College Heights meet will start an hour earlier than usual. I am unfamiliar with the pool there, but will attempt to set my self up in a central location by 4pm. PLEASE come check in with me when you arrive. I will again be handing out name badges to volunteers.
 
Thanks!
 
Libby Keyser - leehillswims@yahoo.com
 
MORE INFORMATION SO KEEP READING:
 
For the Dahlgren Meet - if you have a valid Military ID, you DO NOT need to submit the form previously sent. EVERYONE 16 AND OLDER WILL NEED A PICTURE ID (school ID will work).
 
Don't forget to order your t-shirts!!! Turn in order with check by the end of practice tomorrow to Chris Hensen. T-shirts will be here for Finals.
 
Go Lightning!

No comments: