Friday, August 5, 2011

re: Lightning News Flash

I am still looking for someone to sing the National Anthem for the first Session and the second Session. This can be an adult, a swimmer, a neighbor, friend whoever has a good voice and a willingness to sing. The same person can do both sessions or different people can. It can be a solo, or a group. I even have the words already, you just have to know the tune.

If you are willing to do this, please see me - I'll be at the pool around 6am, and am the referee for the first session (so come into the pool area) - I'll be wearing the FABULOUS NEW T-SHIRT! Make sure you get yours!!

Donna Aker
540-455-9141
donna_aker@hotmail.com

Optimist Club of Fredericksburg

www.pamperedchef.biz/akerduo

Lee Hill Swim Team Links
http://lhlflash.blogspot.com/
www.golightning.org

 
 

No comments: