Saturday, June 28, 2014

Lee's Hill Lightning News - New Team Records and Triple Winners!

Lee’s Hill Lightning Families,

 

I hope that everyone is having a relaxing weekend!

 

I just wanted to say again what a wonderful job all our swimmers did this past week!

 

We had two triple winners, and two team records broken at this week’s home meet!

 

These are wonderful accomplishments!

 

I am sure that every swimmer will keep getting faster and more confident in the water as the season progresses, setting personal best times along the way! 

 

Triple Winners:

 

Steve Miller

LH

M

17

100 M Free

1:00.35

50 M Fly

29.53

50 M Breast

36.67

Sam Kauppert

LH

M

18

50 M Free

26.78

50 M Back

33.57

100 M IM

1:13.94

 

 

New Team Records:

 

 

Congratulations to Adam Morrison and the 9-10 Girls 100M Free Relay Team!

 

I will send out more information about this week’s AWAY meet at College Heights tomorrow.  Right now, I only have two volunteer spots that need to be filled.

 

Head Clerk of Course – Second Half

Clerk of Course – Second Half

 

Thanks again to all the volunteers!  Without you these meets are not possible!

 

Go Lightning!

 

Bob Denecke

Meet Director

"Mainly, I like to have fun. Swimming is all about having fun, and I am firm believer that you should keep swimming as long as you are having fun, but I can say that it becomes much more fun as you get older and learn more about the sport, life, and especially more about yourself".
Scott Goldblatt

 

No comments: