Thursday, June 18, 2015

Lee's Hill Lightning News - NO PRACTICE ON FRIDAY MORNING! - New Starting Block Anchor Installation

Lee’s Hill Lightning Families,

 

There will be NO practice on Friday morning!

 

I am meeting the installation crew for our new starting blocks tonight at the pool at 6:30 PM and then tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM, and over the weekend if needed, to start and hopefully finish the anchor installation.

 

For all those who timed last night – I am truly hoping that will be the last time you need to move the blocks in and out of the water during the meet.

 

I was truly hoping to have this installation completed before school let out where it would not interfere with practice, but the contractor is very busy.

 

Sorry, I know all our swimmers are aching to get in the pool and get ready for next weeks AWAY meet at the King George YMCA against the Dahlgren Sharks.

 

I encourage you all to swim

 

Go Lightning!

 

Bob Denecke

Meet Director

No comments: