Monday, June 22, 2015

Lee's Hill Lightning News - Senior Write Ups for the RSL Finals Program

Lee’s Hill Lightning families,

 

We are starting to gather all the Senior Write Ups for inclusion in the 2015 RSL Finals Program that will be sold on August 1st at the American Division Finals at the King George YMCA.

 

These write ups are due on July 2nd at the RSL meeting.  There is no cost for these write ups.

 

If you have a senior that has graduated this year, or one that we missed, please provide me with a write up about your swimmer.

 

I have include an attachment with some examples from last year.

 

Off the top of my head, I can thing of the follow swimmers:

 

Samantha Frain

 

Alex Hawley

 

Bryce Hensen

 

Heidi Morrison

 

Maya Schattgen

 

Anthony Sposato

 

I am very proud of all of these swimmers!  They have all made great contributions to our team!

 

Sorry if I missed a swimmer – that is why I am sending out the email!!

 

See you at the pool!

 

Go Lightning!

 

Bob

 

 

 

No comments: