Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Lee's Hill Lightning News - Timers Training Presentation

Lee’s Hill Lightning Families,

 

I have attached the 2015 Lane Timer Training presentation I put together a while ago.

 

Please review the presentation when you have a moment. The presentation covers a lot of the same information you receive during the timers briefing. I want out Lee’s Hill timers to be the best.

 

If you have a new timer in your lane, please help to mentor them - even if they are from the other team.

 

Remember – always start that watch on the flash, and if in doubt about a swimmer identity, hold on to them until we get it straightened out.

 

Also – I recently did an inventory of our stop watches.  We seem to have a few stop watches missing, if you took a stop watch home at some point last year please bring it back to the pool!

 

No harm to foul – I have done it myself!

 

Thank you so much for volunteering, whether you are a lane timer or not! We cannot do it with out you.

 

See you at the pool!

 

Go Lightning!

 

Bob Denecke

Meet Director

No comments: